Building update 7th July 2017
Following a progress meeting at the site on Thursday 6th July, I can give you the following update:
- Kier have agreed to allow us access the building from the 14th August so that the resources from Dorset House can be transferred.
- The ‘Goodwater’ water treatment solution has been installed and is soon to be tested.
- Some of the loose furniture may be delayed but we have enough existing furniture to get started in September.
- The sports hall will be handed over to us in mid-September.
- The multi-purpose hall will be handed over to us by 28th September.
I can also confirm that we have held meetings with the Education and Skills Funding Agency to discuss the outdoor spaces of the school. I will pass on more information when decisions have been made.
So, the good news is, ‘we are moving’.
Posted by Mr D Sears on 7 July 2017